Sensu Waterproof Backpack Features and FAQs
Posted on January 18 2021
Why is our backpack waterproof? What is the capacity, size and details? Find the answer to all of our feature questions here.
How is the backpack waterproof?
- Material is 500D PVC waterproof fabric
- Seams are welded/bonded to create a waterproof seal and eliminates the need for stitching
- The roll-top design is the same concept and function used on traditional drybags. Roll the top a minimum of 3 times, clip then secure and tighten the buckles to create a completely waterproof seal
Are the two zipper pockets waterproof?
- The zippers are water resistant and rust proof
- The material is waterproof the zippers can leak if submerged under water but are weather-proof
- The pockets will stay dry in rain but not likely underwater
- Keep electronics such as phones inside the bag in the electronic compartment to keep them dry when enjoying activities like stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and any other water sports where the bag may be submerged
What else can I use the water bottle holder for?
- The exterior water bottle holder is made of stretchy mesh to securely hold different shaped and sized water bottles
- We have also seen them used to hold bear spray, snacks and whatever other quick access items you might want to store on the outside of your pack
What are the external gear straps for?
- There are 3 gear straps; one on the top of the bag and two on the front
- The top strap can be used to further secure the bag closure during sports that knock the bag or to hold down items such as jackets or ropes
- The top strap can be used to hold snowshoes
- Front gear straps are made for poles, fishing rod, ice axes and whatever other easy access equipment you would like to attach
Why have a laptop compartment for an outdoor style bag?
- Phones, cameras, tablets, laptops are part of our daily lives we want this bag to be versatile, it’s not only for adventures but can take you to the office and home
- It can also be used as a storage pocket for anything you would like to keep separate from the main compartment
How durable is the material?
- Very, scraping against rocks rarely makes its mark
- The waterproof material will also keep out rocks, sand, bugs and other annoyances
- Protect your camera, clothes and other treasures while out adventuring
Full Feature List
- 100% waterproof
- Welded seams
- Roll-top closure
- Padded hip belt
- Shoulder harness
- Safety reflective strips
- Built-in computer sleeve
- Made from 500D PVC
- Mesh pocket for your water bottle
- External gear straps
- Internal laptop sleeve
- 2 external pockets with water resistant zipper
- 3 colour options Marine Blue, Sunset Red, and Camo
- Capacity: 40L
- Closed pack height: 22”
- Fully extended height: 30”
- Depth: 7”
- Width: 12”